- Visual Arts (2D, 3D, fiber arts)
- Art Education (includes historian/curator)
About the Artist
My studio space is often in my classroom, and home garage work space where i move from project to project.
About the Work
My current focus is large social justice themed paintings, used as a way to create dialog between the viewers. But woodworking has always been a primary art form with the recent addition of skeletal remains, lighting, and epoxy.
Other work includes my work within museums and goals of created more inclusive and visitor-centered exhibitions that connect with marginalized audience groups.
- Yeiser Art Center (Paducah, KY)
- Kentucky Art Education Association
ARTS EDUCATION MEDIUMS
- I educate through a public organization, like a nonprofit organization.
- I primarily teach elementary age children.
- I teach all age groups.
- I work with groups that have special needs.
- Teaching Opportunities
- Art Festivals
- Information on grant funding
- Art residency programs
<< back to directory
Click here to find an artist or join the creative directory.
This project is supported in part by the National Endowment for the Arts.
To find out more about how National Endowment for the Arts grants impact individuals and communities, visit www.arts.gov