- Visual Arts (2D, 3D, fiber arts)
- Art Education (includes historian/curator)
About the Artist
My studio space is often in my classroom, and home garage work space where i move from project to project.
About the Work
My current focus is large social justice themed paintings, used as a way to create dialog between the viewers. But woodworking has always been a primary art form with the recent addition of skeletal remains, lighting, and epoxy.
Other work includes my work within museums and goals of created more inclusive and visitor-centered exhibitions that connect with marginalized audience groups.
- Yeiser Art Center (Paducah, KY)
- Kentucky Art Education Association
ARTS EDUCATION MEDIUMS
- I educate through a public organization, like a nonprofit organization.
I primarily teach elementary age children.
I teach all age groups.
I work with groups that have special needs.
- Teaching Opportunities
Information on grant funding
Art residency programs
<< back to directory
Click here to find an artist or join the creative directory.